Friday, March 9, 2012

Hellzapoppin. Mitt is now a country boy as the Miss. and Alabama primaries approach.

“Well I got me a fine wife I got me old fiddle
When the sun’s comin’ up I got cakes on the griddle
And life ain’t nothin’ but a funny funny riddle
Thank God I’m a country boy”
John Denver’s Thank God, I’m a country boy.
*****
“I am learning to say y’all and I like grits, and … strange things are happening to me,” Romney joked with the crowd.”
Mitt in Mississippi yesterday.
http://firstread.msnbc.msn.com/_news/2012/03/08/10616094-endorsement-in-...
*****

Hellzapoppin. Mitt is now a country boy as the Miss. and Alabama primaries approach.
This man has moved so much to the right to win the GOP conservative voters that he will not be able to pivot to the center for the general election

And that seems to be Mitt’s weakness.
He is surrounded by neo-cons who whisper in his ear on when to attack Iran.
He seems to bend with the slightest political wind.

When the Texas primary approaches, he will go to Dallas and wear a Stetson and claim his great uncle died at the Alamo.
This man has class, and he appears to have a moral core, but he panders too much.

When JFK went to Dallas/Fort Worth, and was given a Stetson at the Fort Worth breakfast, he didn’t put it on and invited all the attendees to come up to the WH the following Monday and he will put it on (at least for a few seconds).
In contrast, Mitt will grab the hat. leap onto a horse, and take off for the Alamo.

No comments: