Saturday, April 24, 2010

The smart car,electric cigaratte,iphone,earth day, and stuff

Earth Day was celebrated this week.
And, one thing is for sure, we have too much stuff.
Stuff here, stuff there, stuff everywhere.
I strolled through Crossgates Mall, up here in the Albany region.
I stroll through a mall now, in my early winter of life, about once a decade.
I believe, like others, that our shopping malls will evolve into religious meeting halls in the near future.
During my stroll, I saw a display for the electric cigarette and the Smart car.
The Smart car is smaller than a volks, and can get 50-60 mpg. The mall had a super yellow model. I would consider it, if I had any money.
The electric cigarette ” gives a nicotine hit while still managing to avoid the smoking ban.
The small white stick, which looks just like a proper cigarette, contains a chamber that vapourises pure liquid nicotine into a puff of steam.
Smokers can inhale the vapours as they would a cigarette smoke..”
And they can be recharged.
I saw a recent poll that found that females are more likely to date men that have an IPhone.
Since I’m 150 yrs. old, but dateable, I wonder if I drove to a speed dating meet in a Smart car, and used the electric cigarette,and held up an IPhone during the meet and greet, I could get at least one email or phone number

No comments: